KITCHEN benchtops tables and desks are clutter magnets
- Clear flat surfaces to restore calm, having a clear kitchen bench will help you feel relaxed and in control of your home.
- Set aside 5 minutes to completely clear the bench and commit to keep it this way with regular maintenance, see my Tips on ‘Easy Morning Habits To Change Your Life’.
BEDSIDE TABLES – Create a Sanctury
- They quickly attract clutter so take ti e t declutter and keep it that way as it encourages better sleep and rest.
- Be deliberate of what you keep on it and monitor clutter, physically and visually.
- This should be a display area and kept to a minimum
- Keep clear as possible at all times
- Create function and space to work
- A Dining table should be kept clear and easy to access to use
- Make it easy to tidy away after activities are completed.